Plasma donation is a process where plasma donors donate their plasma. BioLife helps donors to get their compensation for plasma donation. From each donation, your compensation funds will automatically be loaded onto your BioLife card.
It’s a safe, secure, and convenient way to access your funds. BioLife offers debit cards to all donors. You can use this card to purchase whatever you need. But, you should purchase from a store where a BioLife debit card is accepted.
This debit card can also be used to withdraw cash at ATMs. Fortunately, BioLife Card offers multiple benefits to plasma donors. They can send, receive or purchase anything with the BioLife card.
By accessing the BioLife Debit Card, you can transfer money from the BioLife card to your bank account. This process is simple and straightforward. Let’s see how to transfer money from BioLife Card to Bank.
How to Access a BioLife Cardholder Account?
To access a BioLife Cardholder account, a Card number is required to register and access the BioLife website. Set a username and password to start registering on BioLife. Steps to follow-
- Go to https://login.northlane.com/biolife
- Tap “Register your card now” under the “First time user” section
- Enter “Card Number” and “Security Code” (Find it on back side of the BioLife card)
- Enter your username and password
- Then verify the mailing address
- Use your mobile number to get the instant text message for the last balance
- Enter email address
- Review and accept the terms-condition
- Then “Submit”
- Remember the user ID and password to login to BioLife
Requirements to Transfer Money From BioLife Card to Bank
Since the BioLife card offers compensation for plasma donors. So, you can access your funds when you need. It’s a safe and convenient way to do this. When you want to move your BioLife card funds to a bank, it requires the following steps-
- Make plasma donation to BioLife
- You must have a Mastercard from BioLife
- Register on BioLife cardholder account
- Use the recipient’s account number to transfer money to their account
Fees to BioLife Debit Card Money to Bank Transfer
You must be aware of BioLife debit card fees. Because transferring funds to a bank requires additional fees. Check it out here-
- After plasma donation, you don’t need any fee for 1st cash withdrawal. After that, $2.25 will be required for each withdrawal from any ATM
- $1 fee for each balance check at an ATM
- No fee for Point of Sale (POS) purchase
- $4.95 is required for a replacement card from BioLife
- $2.95 is required for cash withdrawals from the bank counters
Limits on Transfer Money BioLife Debit Card to Bank
Still now, BioLife didn’t set limits on transfer. So, there is no limit. You can transfer unlimited funds from your BioLife Debit Card to your Bank account.
How To Check BioLife Card Balance for Free?
There are 4 different ways to check your BioLife card balance. You can use any of them.
1. Using Text Message
- Type “BAL” from the message section and send it to 445544 to check your current card balance
- Within a seconds, you will receive a message from BioLife with your current card balance information
- Type “PAY” and send it to 445544 to check your last payment
- Type “TRANS” and send it to 445544 to check your last transaction
2. Using BioLife Website Login
- Visit https://login.northlane.com/biolife
- Enter your login information such as username, password, card number, and other necessary details
- The BioLife appointment scheduling system will show you the last balance on the right side of the page.
3. Using Phone Call
- You can call (888) 472-0099 number or check the customer service number from back side of the BioLife card
- Then tell them to check the card balance
- You may need to provide account details
4. Using ATM
- ATM is also the fastest way to check BioLife card balance, but it requires a $50 fee per balance check request
Do you need a bank account? Try 6 Virtual Bank Account with Routing Number for smooth transaction.
How to Transfer Money From BioLife Card to Bank?
You can transfer money from a BioLife card to a bank account online. Just need to log in to your BioLife cardholder account with your username and password. However, each transaction under $300 takes 2 or 3 business days to successfully transfer, and a $1.95 fee is required per transaction. Here’s the process to transfer BioLife money to a bank:
- Login to the BioLife cardholder website at https://login.northlane.com/biolife
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Tap on the “Access $” option
- Enter the bank account number and routing number
- Enter amount
- Review the transfer details to confirm again
- Then transfer it
- Within 2-3 days, this fund will be transferred to another bank account.
How to Withdraw Money From BioLife Card at ATM?
There is no hassle to withdraw money from a BioLife card at an ATM. Since BioLife gives you Mastercard, you can use this card on a Mastercard-supported ATM. So, check the Mastercard or Visa card matching logo at the ATM. BioLife’s in-network ATM includes- Money Pass and Allpoint. To complete ATM withdrawal with BioLife, see the following-
- Insert or swipe the card to the ATM
- Enter 4-digit PIN
- Tap “Withdraw”
- Choose the account type “Checking”
- Enter amount
- Then Submit
- Don’t forget to cash amount, BioLife card, and transaction receipt
How to Withdraw Cash at Bank with BioLife Card?
To withdraw from a bank, you must go to a teller inside any Mastercard member bank and request for cash withdrawal. Then-
- Present your card and govt. Issued ID to the teller
- Request a Cash advance
- Add necessary details on the withdrawal form
- Then collect cash from the bank
- Don’t forget to take your card, cash, and receipt after withdrawal
Log in and find the nearest Mastercard member bank details at https://login.northlane.com/biolife
Finally, we’ve covered everything in detail about how to transfer money from BioLife card to bank. The whole process is simple and can be completed with a BioLife debit card online account. This is an effective and convenient way to handover your funds to another bank account. Again remember, the transfer process needs 2-3 days to complete, and each under $300 transfer costs $1.95.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I transfer money from my BioLife plasma card to my bank account?
To transfer money from BioLife card to bank account. Log into the cardholder website with login information. Then go to the “Access $” tab, and use the recipient bank details to start transferring. A complete transfer requires 2 to 3 days with a $1.95 fee.
Can I add money to my BioLife Card?
Unfortunately, You can’t add money to your BioLife card. But, BioLife will start loading money to your BioLife card each time you donate.
Can you get cash from a BioLife card?
Yes, you can get cash from a BioLife card from Bank. In this case, you need to perform a cash withdrawal from the bank. You need to find a Mastercard member bank, they only can help you to give you cash by cutting your BioLife Mastercard balance.
How do I add my BioLife card to Venmo?
If you wish to add a BioLife card to Venmo, see the following:
➠Open the Venmo app or go to the Venmo website.
➠Log in to your Venmo account
➠Once you are logged in, go to your Venmo account settings.
➠Go to “Add Bank or Card” option.
➠Enter the Card Number, Expiry Date, and CVV of the BioLife card.
➠Now, verify the card.
➠Once it is verified, use the BioLife card on Venmo.
Can BioLife card go negative?
Yes, when the BioLife card balance goes below $0, it is usually said to be negative. It happens when ineligible funds are credited mistakenly to your card, though it can be taken back later. But, it is treated as a negative balance on your account.
What if I lose my BioLife debit card?
There is a will, there is a way! BioLife is protected under “Zero Liability” protection. That means, if you lose your BioLife debit card, you can get back your card as a replacement. You just need to request a replacement by contacting North Lane by phone number at (888) 472-0099 or visiting the donation center.
Can I use my BioLife card as a debit card?
Why not? BioLife is also a debit Mastercard with no credit line. You can use it to make purchases where a debit Mastercard is accepted. It can also be used for withdrawal purposes at (Visa/Mastercard supported) ATMs.
Can I pay gas bills using my BioLife Card?
Yes, you can pay home gas bills using the BioLife card. But, it may not be allowed at gas station pumps.
Can I pay restaurant bills using my BioLife Card?
Yes, it is possible to pay for food at a restaurant with a BioLife card. But, a few restaurants may authorize your card temporarily and cut 20% extra as gratuity fees. Make sure, your account has sufficient funds to cover the fees.
With over 3 years of financial experience, Hannah Edwards is the senior writer for All Finance Deals. She recommends research-based financial information about Transfer Money, Gift Cards and Banking. Hannah also completed graduation in Accounting from Harvard University.