Amazon has approximately 230 million active customer accounts. One of the most popular online stores for almost two decades. Amazon already earned people’s trust. For a better experience, they have added multiple payment options. Customers can use whatever they want. Amazon’s own payment method is Amazon Pay. Fortunately, you can use Amazon pay with checking account. It’s easy as pie. Let’s explore the details.
What is Amazon Pay?
The Giant shopping site, Amazon, offers Amazon Pay as online payment for customers. The primary purpose of this payment method is to order different kinds of products from Amazon.com and pay for them. It’s undoubtedly a speedy checking out process. If you have Amazon Pay, you can place orders for products on shopping sites without setting up a new account. Amazon Pay supports Alexa. It assists you to make payments easily.
How Does Amazon Pay Work?
Clearly, you can’t use Amazon Pay, if you haven’t an Amazon account. So, first and foremost, open an Amazon account. To enter the Amazon Pay program, your current Amazon information will be needed. When purchasing something, the Amazon Pay button will be visible. And previous shipping addresses and stored payment methods will be ready to go. If you stick to purchasing a particular product, then tap on Place order. On the order page, all of your orders will be placed using Amazon Pay.
Does Amazon Pay Need a Bank Account?
Amazon Pay is user-supported and provides a restless service to authenticate users. To prove yourself as an authentic user, you must have a linked bank account based on the country you are signing up for Amazon Pay. Each registered account has a separate currency. Such as, UK residents can use GBP currency. You should use those banks in the UK which accept GBP currency.
Does Amazon Accept Checking Accounts?
A couple of years ago, Amazon thought about creating and accepting checking accounts. An Amazon checking account might be a great option if you are an Amazon shopper. Amazon wouldn’t be turning into a bank since it already operates an online store. But, there is no issue if it works with other financial institutions. So, Amazon decided to add a checking account option, when customers place an order and pay for it. Indirectly or directly, Amazon accepts checking accounts.
How to Connect Amazon Pay With Checking Account?
It is most necessary to use Amazon Pay with checking account, when you haven’t any credit card. But, your checking account must be US ACH-enabled to pay for products. Checking accounts have different facilities, one of them is paying for gas with a checking account. After successfully signing up for Amazon Pay, you can set up your preferred bank checking account. To set your checking account as a payment method. See the following.
- From Shipping and Payment page, tap on Add a checking account when checking out
- Enter bank routing number
- Enter bank account number, which is US based ACH-enabled checking account
- Enter name and address of account holder
- Submit necessary information such as US driving license, State ID, etc.
- Contact your bank to ensure your account is ACH-enabled or not
- No matter you have a business or personal checking account, you can use this on Amazon Pay
- You can’t use a Saving account
- Only Corporate and Business accounts are eligible for Amazon Business Accounts
- You can use 9 digits or 17 digits long routing number
How Can I Shop Online Using My Checking Account?
You must have a bank account number and routing number for shopping online with a checking account. If your bank is active online, you can find routing and account numbers online. Another way is do check out your paper checks which clearly visible both routing and account numbers on the bottom side. Some banks have multiple routing numbers, so be sure you are using the right one.
Payment can be done by simply entering routing and account numbers, but it may vary from retailer to retailer. Most retailers expect the account holder’s name and billing address, and driving license also. Another type of retailer requires linking your checking account to your wallet. So, they can cut the amount for purchasing an item.
How to Pay Amazon With a Checking Account?
Like a real-life shop, on Amazon, you have to find and choose your favorite item for buying. Then add it to the cart, then check out. It’s quite simple to complete the purchase. But, if you are a fresher, we got quick information for you with the best basic instructions about amazon pay with checking account. To buy on Amazon:
- Sign in to your Amazon account with login info.
- Hover on the Department section, then tap your favorite category. Find the item you want, then tap on it.
- Now check out the information for your selected product. You can get quick info from specifications and customer reviews. Which will understand if the product is suitable or not.
- Enter the correct shipping address, then Continue
- Choose “Checking Account” as a payment method. Then Continue
- Tap on “Place Your Order”
You can use Amazon Pay with checking account. Unfortunately, Amazon’s previous thoughts about discovering its own financial institution are dropped. But, It has opened opportunities for other financial institutions. If you have a checking account, you can use this for Amazon product payments.
- How to Pay for Gas Without Card? (5 Ways)
- How to Use Google Pay Without CVV Number?
- How to Pay for Pizza with Routing Number? Best Ways
- How to Use Google Pay at ATM? A Complete Guide
- How to Pay for Food with Bank Account Number? Easy Ways
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Telecheck is a check acceptance company. It uses advanced technology to verify each check according to analyzing information and previous transactions through its system. It helps 374,000 merchant locations decide whether to accept this check or not.
It is possible to use the Cash App at Amazon as long as you have a sufficient balance on the Cash Card. Before that, you have to link Cash App’s “Cash Card” to your Amazon account by entering your card number as a payment method. Additionally, you can set it up as a default payment method.
It isn’t necessary to have a credit card for shopping at amazon. As long as Amazon unveils its Amazon Pay and also you can use a bank checking account to pay for products.