Transferring money from one bank to another is always crucial for personal and business purposes. Due to instant transfer features, everyone can quickly send or receive funds from their favorite ones.
Businesses can quickly receive payments from their customers or clients, while employers get paid for their restless work without hassle. In this guide, we will talk about how to transfer money from BankMobile to another bank account.
BankMobile is an independent finance company, offering transfer money between banks and in-person. Any transfer can be made online or at a physical place but BankMobile as a financial institution transfers funds between accounts online through mobile apps.
They offer branchless banking facilities without any fees. Just like other banks, BankMobile added multiple ways including wire transfer, ACH transfer, 3rd party options such as Venmo, Payoneer, PayPal, etc. Even they allow a paper check which allows you to get money from or deposit to an account.
Does BankMobile Offer Students Accounts?
Yes, BankMobile offers bank accounts for students. Not only adults need a personal bank account. Students should also have a personal bank account so they can get government benefits like scholarships, grants, etc.
Also, if they have a sufficient amount in their bank account, they can pay tuition fees, accommodation fees, entertainment fees, etc. Thanks to BankMobile for their outstanding service to students.
Students residing in the US can open a BankMobile Vibe account. It has mediocre fees in all categories, which doesn’t affect students’ financial condition. If you wish to transfer money, BankMobile Vibe will allow this. Read about how to transfer money from BankMobile to another bank account.
How to Open a BankMobile Account?
BankMobile is a student-oriented banking system. Students with a smartphone can easily open a BankMobile account. The development of technology has led to the network expansion of banking services.
So, any bank account seeker can create a bank account online without walking to a physical branch. If you are a student who wants to open a checking or savings account on BankMobile Vibe. Be ready with necessary information such as-
- Proof of school enrollment
- Valid student ID with a photo
- School transcript
- College acceptance letter
Then go to the BankMobile Vibe Website, sign up, then input the necessary information to open savings/checking accounts, especially for students.
Process to Open a BankMobile Account
BankMobile Vibe is a division of Customers Bank that offers banking services specifically for students. To open a BankMobile Vibe account, follow these steps:
- Visit the BankMobile Website: Go to the official BankMobile website and search for the “BankMobile Vibe” section or a link to “Open an Account.”
- Start the Application: Tap on “Open an Account”
- Provide Personal Information: You’ll need to provide personal information, such as your name, date of birth, address, email address, and Social Security Number. This information is required to verify your identity.
- Confirm Eligibility: To confirm your eligibility provide details about your educational institution, student ID, or other student-related information.
- Agree to Terms and Conditions: Read through the BankMobile terms and conditions provided carefully. If you agree to them, then accept the application.
- Submit the Application: Submit your application once you have filled out all the necessary information and agreed to the terms.
- Wait for Approval: After you submit your application, the bank will review your information. If everything is good, the application should be approved, and you’ll receive further instructions on how to access your new BankMobile Vibe account.
How Does BankMobile Savings and Checking Account Work?
You already know BankMobile provides a savings and checking account for students to grow their money account. Both accounts come with great features. Keep your eye on the table to figure out all features, fees, and schedules.
|Savings Account||Checking Account|
|0.50% APY2 on balances up to $15,000.00||0.50%.APY on balances up to $1,000.99.|
|$0 monthly service fee||$2.99 monthly service fee|
|$0 in-network ATM fee||$0 in-network ATM fee|
|$3.00 out-of-network ATM fee||$3.00 out-of-network ATM fee|
BankMobile uses Allpoint® Network ATM for withdrawal and deposit in some cases. You may charge from the ATM owner. To avoid fees or unwanted charges, consider using Customer Bank’s ATM or Allpoint® Network ATM.
You can also use a BankMobile card, debit card, or cash app to move money from BankMobile to another bank account. If you use an official BankMobile card, it will be easier to transfer money directly from BankMobile to other mobile money wallets.
How to Add Money to a BankMobile Account?
Adding money to a BankMobile account is an easy process. There are a few options for doing this. They include the following.
1. Transfer Money From Another Bank Account
By using bank routing and bank account numbers, anyone can transfer money from BankMobile Vibe to another bank account easily. Use ACH or Wire transfer to transfer funds. When you need to add money to BankMobile Vibe, give your account details to others, so they can send you money.
2. Direct Deposit
Direct deposit is another option for getting funds to your account. You can easily get funds from employers or the Govt. benefit agency. Fill out a deposit form and submit it to the employer then get a direct deposit immediately.
3. Reload Funds
There are numerous authorized reload centers near you. You can reload money from those places. At a time, you can reload up to $500. Reload center cut a $4.95 fee for each reloading. So, visit the nearest reload center to add money.
4. Deposit a Check
BankMobile is an online bank. So, you can deposit a check easily. By depositing a check, you can easily move funds to your account. To deposit a check, log in to your account, take a snap of the check, then upload the endorsed check. Once you upload, the exact balance will show on your balance bar.
How to Transfer Money From BankMobile to Another Bank Account?
BankMobile allows each bank account holder to send and receive money from other banks. But, it is possible to transfer money from BankMobile to another bank using routing and account number.
Additionally, you can use a Wire transfer that costs a $25 fee per transaction. The maximum limit to an external bank and maximum limit to another person’s account is $10,000 and $1,000. However, let’s see the process of each bank transfer.
1. Via Asuone.com
- Go to asuone.com
- Login with email and password
- You will see ‘Withdrawals & Payments’ in the menu bar.
- Then tap on “Send Wires”
- Input recipient account details such as Account Number, Routing Number, E-mail address
- Enter the amount you want to transfer
- Input additional bank information of the recipient
- Confirm fees for a transaction
- Everything is Ok, Tap on the Next option to start transferring
To transfer money from your BankMobile Vibe account to another bank account, you can also use one of the following methods:
2. Online Transfer:
- Log in to your BankMobile account with a website or mobile app.
- Look for the “Transfer Funds” or “Send Money” option.
- Tap on “External Transfer” or “Bank-to-Bank Transfer”.
- Enter recipient’s bank account information, such as the account number and routing number.
- Enter your amount.
- Review the transaction.
- Confirm the transfer.
- Funds will arrive soon in other bank accounts.
3. ACH Transfer:
- Note down your BankMobile account and routing number. Find it in a checkbook or contact BankMobile customer support.
- Log in to another bank account where you want to transfer the money.
- Go to “Add External Account,” “Link an Account,” or “Add a Bank Account.” option
- Enter the BankMobile account and routing number.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to verify the account.
- Once your account is linked and verified, you can start transferring from your BankMobile to another bank account.
4. Wire Transfer:
- Since BankMobile offers Wire Transfers, you may have an option for transferring funds to another bank account.
- You just need to provide the recipient’s bank with BankMobile’s wire transfer details. The information includes the routing number, account number, and other necessary information.
- After a while, you can start wire money transferring to another account.
- Remember, Wire transfers often come with fees, so make sure you know about the transfer charges before starting.
5. Mobile Payment Apps:
Some mobile wallet apps will also allow you to transfer funds from your BankMobile account to another bank account. BankMobile supports Venmo, Payoneer, and PayPal. So, you can use these apps to transfer money easily.
6. Bank of America
➥Make an ATM Transfer
You can transfer money from BankMobile Vibe to Bank of America through an ATM. You already know that BankMobile has its own AllPoint ATM, which is free for all users. So, you can transfer money immediately if you link Bank of America to BankMobile Vibe. In this case, you have to use a BankMobile debit or ATM card.
- Insert the ATM card
- Enter PIN
- Select “Transfer Funds”
- Choose both Withdrawal and received account
- Enter the amount
- Confirm the amount and accept fees to start transferring
➥Consider a Bank-to-Bank Transfer
Since you are a user of the BankMobile service you must have an account and routing number. Generally, the routing number is a 9-digit code. To make a transfer you have to collect that information.
➥Set up a Wire Transfer
BankMobile is Wire transfer supported. For sending small or large amounts, wire transfer is the best solution. Get ready with the recipient’s name and address and their bank account and routing numbers to start transferring with BankMobile. You will be charged a minimal fee for both sending and receiving money through wire transfer.
➥Request your Bank send a Check
You can request an e-check from BankMobile. You can use this service to transfer or send a cashier’s check and get funds to another bank like a Bank of America account. To access money, recipients have to wait several days.
You can wire money if you have both BankMobile Vibe and Chase. First, log into the Chase online account. Verify your identity, before sending an international or domestic transfer. To get funds at the Chase account, see the following-
➥Add a wire Recipient
You may need the recipient’s full name, physical address, country, and nickname. If needed you can send a custom message before starting transferring.
➥Fill in the recipient’s Bank information
In this step, you have to know your friend’s bank routing number (ABA) for wiring money internationally or domestically. you can find the Chase routing number here.
➥Enter Additional banking Details
Once you fill-up the recipient wire transfer information, it will go to the next step and ask for additional bank information to verify the payment. You just need to insert a bank account number and correct the billing address.
➥Verify the Wire Transfer Information
In this step, you will see all the information you provided before. Check attentively whether all information is correct or not. If you need a change, tap on the change button. Now it is ready to make a wire transfer.
8. Customers Bank
Customers Bank is a partner of your BankMobile Vibe account. It started its operation in 1997 when I was born. Customers’ bank has a wide variety of account choices. It doesn’t charge any monthly fees for maintenance. However, you can transfer money from BankMobile Vibe to Customers Bank easily. Since both are interlinked previously. See the following instructions-
➥Add Customers Bank as an External Bank Account
- Go to the Payment and Transfer option
- Add External Account
- Fill up Account Number, Account Type, Routing Number, etc.
- Then Verify the Account from the left corner
➥Start Transferring Money
- Login to your account
- Tap on Transfers
- Select “From” and “To” account
- Enter Amount
- Enter Frequency
- Change Day of the week
- Change Start Date
- Change Repeat duration
- Change End date
- Add Memo (Optional)
- Then finally, transfer funds
How Long Does It Take to Transfer Money From BankMobile?
BankMobile uses ACH and Wire transfer methods to send and receive funds. Most funds need 1-2 days to successfully arrive. These days are also applicable for deposits to BankMobile Vibe checking and existing accounts.
BankMobile is an underrated mobile banking service specially built for student disbursement. Students who benefit from the government can use BankMobile because it offers flexible fees and unlimited opportunities.
It accepts various types of money transactions like bill payments and sending and saving money with others. However, before starting a transfer, be sure with the correct recipient’s bank details to avoid errors.
Some transfers require a few business days to complete. Skip the transfer process on bank holidays. If you have any difficulties during the transfer period, don’t hesitate to contact BankMobile’s customer support for assistance.
We have completed all the details about how to transfer money from BankMobile to another bank account. I hope you get what you need.
With over 3 years of financial experience, Hannah Edwards is the senior writer for All Finance Deals. She recommends research-based financial information about Transfer Money, Gift Cards and Banking. Hannah also completed graduation in Accounting from Harvard University.