With the advancement of technology, cashless transaction systems have gained more popularity. Right after the CoVid-19 pandemic, people opt for cashless payments in every place possible as it is safe and easy. Google Pay is one of the mobile wallets that lets the customer make payments and provides other ways for you to transact with your money. Google Pay connects your preferred bank account to the mobile wallet to make transactions easy. This article will discuss how to get money off Google Pay without debit card.
Is It Possible to Get Money Off Google Pay Without Debit Card?
The Google Pay app generally needs a debit card to withdraw money. This is so far the easiest way to get your required cash from the app. However, many people do not own a debit card or do not want to use one to withdraw funds from this app. In such cases, you should do the following:
1. Use Cardless ATM
Only cards that support the Google Pay feature can withdraw cash cardless. However, one of the central banks needs to publish your card to get that feature. That offers the cardless withdrawal feature before you can withdraw cash from Google Pay. Before using the feature, you have to set up the card-less withdrawal option for your card. As for Google Pay, you need to add a new card to the account and then proceed with withdrawing money cardless. Once you have set up your card with the Google Pay account, follow the next steps for contactless cash withdrawal from the nearest Google Pay ATM.
- Find an ATM with the contactless symbol on top in your neighborhood.
- Get into your Google Pay Wallet app once you are near the ATM.
- Select the card you want to go ahead with.
- Take your up phone against the contactless symbol and then enter your card PIN.
- The ATM will take some time to finish the transactions, and you can withdraw the cash.
Learn More: How to Use Google Pay Without CVV Number?
2. Having a Friend or Relative Help You
You might have a known person around you who has been using Google Pay for quite some time. You can contact them to ask if they are down to trade some physical cash and in return, they will acquire a digital top-up for their Google Pay wallets. In some cases, they might require a small fee to do the work, but once you have reached an agreement, follow the next steps to send them the money even if you do not have a debit card with your Google Pay.
- Get into the Google Pay app.
- Press “Send or Request” followed by “Search” and look for them by their name, email, phone, or QR code.
- Tap on the contact you want to transact the money with and select “Pay.”
- Fill in with the amount you would like to pay. 5. Select a payment method and then tap on “Pay.”
3. Use PayPal
PayPal is a well-known international money transfer app that allows you to anonymously transfer money to others or even send payments to your account. You can use PayPal to withdraw money from your Google Pay account without a debit card if you link your PayPal account to the Google Pay Wallet. But, this feature is only available for people in Germany or the United States. Follow these steps to use PayPal and get money off Google Pay.
- On your phone, get into the Google Pay app.
- From the top right, press on the Profile picture and then select “Wallet.”
- Scroll down to the very bottom and then select “Add to Wallet.”
- Select the “Payment card” option and tap “PayPal.”
- Follow the instructions that are visible on the screen to add your PayPal account to your Google Pay wallet.
Getting money off Google Pay without any linked debit cards is relatively simple. Still, it might be trouble for some users as the resources used might only be available to some, making it easier to add a debit card to their Google Pay account rather than opting for ways to withdraw cash without a card. For those cases, the next subject is how to transfer your cash from Google Pay to a debit card or bank account.
How to Get Money Off from Google Pay?
The process is much easier if you have your debit card or bank account linked with your Google Pay and want to withdraw cash. Follow the steps to withdraw cash from Google Pay if your bank account is linked.
- Open the Google Pay wallet app.
- Tap on your profile icon from the top right of the screen.
- From the bottom of the profile, find “Google Pay Balance.”
- Tap on it and then select “Transfer Out.”
- Fill up the space with the amount you are about to transfer.
- Press “Next.”
- Choose a bank or debit card payment method.
- Select “Transfer Out.”
Then you can go to any ATM that supports contactless cash out to take out your money. You must bring your phone to enter the PIN and verify your authenticity.
Frequently Asked Questions.
If you want to link your bank account to the Google Pay app, you must do it with a debit card. An active debit card needs to be attached to your bank account to use Google Pay.
You can use Google Pay to transfer money from your account to someone else’s, even if you do not have any bank account linked with your Google Pay wallet.
No, Google Pay will not operate at contactless ATMs, over the counter at bank branches, or withdraw cash from merchants with purchases at this time. To execute these transactions, you will need to utilize your real cards.
Google Pay funds may be sent to a debit card or bank account. The transfer time using a debit card is normally short, but you will be charged a modest fee of 1.5% or $0.31 if you are transferring less than $20.70. Bank account transfers might take up to three business days.
For someone using the Google Pay app for the first time, it is common to ask how to get money off Google Pay without debit card. Only some have a debit card, and opening a physical or Virtual bank account is a hassle for many people. For them, there are various ways you can get cash from your Google Pay account. The processes may be complicated to some, but it is easy if you know your way around. Alternatively, linking your bank account with an active debit card might be the easiest solution if you have one with your Google Pay app.